Click on the link to access our blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Day 3 Reflection I learned a lot from Dr. Matilda N. Rivera as our professor. She is a "jack-of-all-trades", especially in the te...
-
Day 1 - June 15 - Introduction, Pre-Assessment, Activities, Resources Dr. Rivera, I want to thank you for offering this class, and I am ve...
-
It’s our last day! Thank you all for being such excellent classmates. I had taken a class with Dr. Rivera before on blogging, but this was a...
-
Just for fun! Technology is hardware and software. Are students not also hardware and software? The students (device) hardware consists o...



Saving the best for LAST!!
ReplyDeleteThank you friends for sharing your expertise. It was fun dancing Otso-Otso. At least my body stretch a little bit. I like your presentation. I will give you a rate of 10.
ReplyDelete